• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Madden Cover Vote Lynch vs ET

Reaction score
I want to vote for ET, but he wouldn't have a shot at the cover. He isn't recognizable by more casual fans.

LaceyBALL3R360

Huddler
Reaction score
imma vote for lynch just because i think his chances are better, but i would like both of em to be on equally

Reaction score
Lynch advanced. He's an 8 seed, facing facing Chrs Johnson the 9 seed. If he wins he'll have to face Aaron Rodgers, so its pretty safe to say Lynch won't be on the cover.

Reaction score
He lost but I thought this was awesome: "70% of the universe is covered by dark matter, the rest is covered by Earl Thomas."

Reaction score
He lost but I thought this was awesome: "70% of the universe is covered by dark matter, the rest is covered by Earl Thomas."

No joke! Watched a couple dvr'd games recently and paid particular attention to ET. The guy was amazing. Kam was almost always in the box and ET was the lone man on the island and he did a great job. Hes fast as hell too. Didn't realize it until rewatching the games

Reaction score
How sad would it be if Sebastian Janikowski was on the cover of Madden 13? Maybe we should make it happen...

Top Bottom