• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Lawyer Milloy to be a 'Hawk?

Reaction score
Milloy is expected to be let go by Atlanta and has a house in Tacoma. He played for Mora in his days as the Falcons head coach and has said he would like to play for Seattle. If and when he is let go the questions and possibilty of him signing with Seattle will arise. I think it would help. Might be able to teach Jennings something or even motivate him to get better. If not then let him teach the rookie we draft in April. Thoughts?

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
High tackle count isnt always good for a CB. Think Milloy is a ways past his prime, but nice to have some heigth in the backfield. Might be really good in the nickle like a babineau. Could be a win-win to have home town guy back for a good $.

Im putting my money on Josh Wilson for #2 spot this year ;)

Reaction score
What do I think? I think he's getting old, that's what I think. 35? Is this where old players come to die?

Top Bottom