• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

I just don't get it...

Reaction score
Same players on Defense, same schemes, but not making the same plays.

Does ANYONE OUT THERE have a revelation on why we are sucking on D?

Reaction score
injuries. Kerney was never 100%, I think Tatupu and Trufant still have casts on their hands. Jennings started allowing big plays left and right. And on top of that our offense is last in Time Of Possession in the league so the defense is out there way too much.

Reaction score
bobflipaburger said:
injuries. Kerney was never 100%, I think Tatupu and Trufant still have casts on their hands. Jennings started allowing big plays left and right. And on top of that our offense is last in Time Of Possession in the league so the defense is out there way too much.

Or the D is sooooooooooo f'n bad they cannot get off the field to give the offense any rythm or a short field. We give up scores on the 1st possession so our O is always playing from behind. Drafting DB is a weekness with this team.

Top Bottom