• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

I hate Harbaugh!!

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
He's just wierd, period. I know everyone praises him as a HC, but I dont like him, and wouldnt want him as our coach.
And he's not respectfult to the game and others. I think he's a bit of a snake. Lets see how he handle a couple of losses in a row... then we'll see his true colors.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
They played the audio of the media session this morning on Mitch in Morning. It was, well, awkward. If I were a 49ers fan, I wouldn't really care right now because they are winning. When they stop winning, his douchebag attitude will get old real quick.

OP
#ONE
Reaction score
Not surprising considering Sherman and Browner are at the center of Harbaughs criticism. Did I mention I HATE the guy?!

OP
#ONE
Reaction score
Anyone hear 'Harbaugh Style' on KJR this morning? Worth a listen.

Hawksfan1983

Huddler
Reaction score
Thats such an awesome song! finally got a good smile from talking about him, usually i just want to hit him.

Top Bottom