• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Hey whats up

kdawg2980

Huddler
Reaction score
I came to this site to discuss Seahawks football with you guys. Was getting tired of discussing Seahawks with the morons on Softy's page.

Another reason I came here was because Seattlehawk94 told me about this site. He has posted on my blog a few times including correctly calling out Whitehurst. This seems like a pretty good site with Seahawks fans who I'm sure I'll disagree with on certain things.lol.

Anyways just introducting myself.

If you ever get the chance check out my blog sometime as well.

I look forward to celebrating/bitching about Seahawks games with you guys.:pleasantry:

Reaction score
Welcome to the site, for the most part all of the regular posters actually know what they're talking about and get along here so enjoy.

Top Bottom