• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Harvin was frustrated with his role ?

Idahawk

Reaction score
What ? We built the offense around him , last year he claimed the jet sweep was his favorite play , now he wishes he could have went down the field more ? He's to brittle to take those big hits , it's been seen before.

This is exactly the kind if cancer that most Harvin haters warned about , I personally gave him the benefit of the doubt , but it's clear this guy is a locker room nightmare . Rex can laugh about Harvin punching Tate , we can laugh when Rex gets fired after Percy gets tired of losing games .

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/sto...harvin-welcomes-new-opportunity-new-york-jets

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
Yet all you guys did was yammer on and on about how great Harvin is and how smart Petey is and how invincible the Seahawks are blah blah blah. Lets hear some more re-Pete talk! Likely to be what I said earlier they will be doing good to just make the playoffs this year.

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
Re-Pete this to yourself - if I don't stop blowing up threads ida is kicking me to the curb .

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
You can look back on what was said about Harvin , it was far from a glowing review around here , now check your facts before you post next time

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
You can look back on what was said about Harvin , it was far from a glowing review around here , now check your facts before you post next time

I know exactly what was said and I posted it. That you wish to pursue REVISIONISM is on you not me. It was all fawning over Harvin with you guys until he was traded. The only negative would have been his durability which was always accepted because of his talent. Some talent.:rolleyes: Add it up, $ per catch, $ per yard, basing much of your offense around him and draft picks lost….. it was a very costly mistake!

Last edited:

seahawkblitz

Huddler
Reaction score
I think our offense will be fine without Harvin. Getting away from all the gadget plays designed to get him the ball will be a good thing. We need to get back to grinding out drives with Marshawn and playing solid D. Still a lot of football to be played, 1/2 of our remaining games are against divisional opponents, We will close out another division title with a drubbing of the 4-12 Rams in Seattle, congratulations on another quality draft pick shit head!! I suggest you use it on a durable QB.

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
I think our offense will be fine without Harvin. Getting away from all the gadget plays designed to get him the ball will be a good thing. We need to get back to grinding out drives with Marshawn and playing solid D. Still a lot of football to be played, 1/2 of our remaining games are against divisional opponents, We will close out another division title with a drubbing of the 4-12 Rams in Seattle, congratulations on another quality draft pick shit head!! I suggest you use it on a durable QB.

Yes, durability. At RB you have Lynch who has been very durable but is nearly 30 years old which is a wall of decline few RBs escape. At QB you have the very durable Wilson who is increasingly expected to bail out a porous O line and sub par WRs by running for his life. Wilson in the pocket isn't near the threat as Wilson out of the pocket. Even Petey has to realize the extreme gamble the team takes every time Wilson runs. Now Petey whines when Wilson does get hit, especially a legit hit like he received against the Rams which to Wilson's credit he took because he was throwing a pass in a collapsing pocket. Wilson got right up, but for how many times? I've said from the very beginning it is the elephants head under your tent.

Davis has made all the passes Bradford has thrown. Davis is much better in the red zone. Davis leads the offense repeatedly on long drives as he did in the 4th quarter against the Seahawks. His QB rating against the Seahawks is 128. His mobility and passing accuracy when scrambling is superior to Bradford. His salary is a pittance compared to Bradford. He has taken hits as well. Bradford is gone. Davis is the Rams starting QB.:tup:

Top Bottom