• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Football Gameplan's 2014 Inside the War Room - Seahawks

Reaction score
Solid.

I don't think they'll draft a TE that high. Zach Miller just restructured his contract and is still one of the best blocking TEs in the league. He is also a very capable pass catcher.

Also, the team should be getting back a healthy Anthony McCoy who missed all of last season due to an injury. McCoy is very talented (first round talent until his failed UA at the combine for smoking the devils lettuce). He's a solid pass catcher who is also a good blocker. And then there Luke Willson who is a very athletic pass catching TE who shined when he got the chance.

I can't invision them using a first round pick on a position where they have 3 solid guys. Especially with the need at offensive line. Just my opinion.

Last edited:

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
And mine, not sure why everyone thinks we are in love with TE class. We are good!
Has anyone seen the footage of OLB Shaiver ? Holly crap, he looks like a cyborg he is so fast and powerful!

Top Bottom