• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Florio's picks Seahawks, Rams

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
Rams at Chargers

MDS’s take: The Rams showed last week that they can beat good teams, and although they’re in last place in the NFC West, they’d probably win the NFC South. I’m tempted to pick them to win a second straight upset over a good AFC West team, but I just can’t see them winning in San Diego, even though they’ll make it close.

MDS’s pick: Chargers 21, Rams 17.

Florio’s take: The Rams keep finding ways to play well against teams that qualified for the playoffs in 2013. But they haven’t established true consistency. The Chargers have been consistently mediocre since starting 5-1. On this one, trust the team that’s playing at home with the better quarterback.

Florio’s pick: Chargers 24, Rams 17.

Cardinals at Seahawks

MDS’s take: I’m a believer in the Cardinals — I expect them to earn home-field advantage throughout the NFC playoffs and be a very tough team to beat in January. But the Seahawks, who have a tough road to the playoffs ahead of them, still have a big game in them, and I think that game is coming Sunday.

MDS’s pick: Seahawks 27, Cardinals 17.

Florio’s take: Sure, the Seahawks don’t often lose at home. Yeah, they’ll have even more motivation to beat Arizona, since Arizona won in Seattle last year. Right, the Seahawks can’t afford to fall four games behind the Cardinals with only five games to play. Regardless, something is wrong with the Seahawks and plenty is right with the Cardinals. Coach Bruce Arians will have them ready to play — and to secure a win that will be just as unlikely as their season so far.

Florio’s pick: Cardinals 13, Seahawks 9.

Huge swing in the Seahawks game and flat wrong in the Rams.

Top Bottom