• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

California Seahawk fan here

granite40

Huddler
Reaction score
Hey everyone, just browsing around the internet and came across your site and just had to join. I've been a Seahawk fan for about as long as I've been married, one month shy of 29 years to be exact. Although I've lived in CA pretty much all of my life I did move my family to Washington after the Hawks were ripped off in the SB. We lived outside of Brimmerton in a little town called Belfair for about 5 months. Sorry to say that my wifes dad got cancer so we made the decision to return to CA. My daughter got to meet and take a picture with her all time favorite seahawk Shaun Alexander which if nothing else was worth the move to Washington in itself. Anyway, I managed to raise two seahawk fans but somehow along the way I must have messed up because my son is a Dolphin fan. Well it's great to be here with my fellow brother and sister hawk fans! Look forward to getting to know all of you!

Reaction score
Welcome to the site! Funny to hear you have a Dolphin fan in your family! I'm a Seahawk fan and my older sister and father are both Fin fans.

Reaction score
Welcome to Seahawks Huddle, granite40. And I agree with bobflipaburger, we have missed you Hawk096.

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah 096! :) Make sure to get your butt back here every once in a while. Don't be a stranger!@

dizzle498

Huddler
Reaction score
Welcome, lots of people around here like you who are stuck in California. I am writing this from California right now.

Top Bottom