• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

BUZZ v. Cardinals

Passepartout

Huddler
Reaction score
Love the Buzz thing! Keep up the good work! But hate it, that it had to end on a wimper.
Oh well, time for Buzz to get a life now. :cool:

S

Seattlehawk94

Yeah, thanks Mike! Those always are a great part of the season! :D

Bru-Hed

Huddler
Reaction score
HEY all! So sorry I missed all your posts till now. Not being a snob, just a combination of a Luddite (I just now posted my first post), a scatter-brain, a lousy time-manager, and a new homeowner still trying to get settled/moved in. (After two and a half YEARS, three scuttled offers and too many price drops to recall, we finally sold our old Detroit place and bought a house in CA...took two moving trucks to move all our crap from the apartment and storage unit!)

Anyway, I REALLY appreciate all your support and kind words this (abbreviated) season! Nice to see Jean P and all my favorite Huddle fans back! It sucks to end early (and sucks even more than AZ won last week!) but we'll make sure AZZ always gets his! ;)

Of course, BUZZ thanks you from the bottom of his beak. :mrgreen:
GO HAWKS!!!!

Best,
Bru/Mike

Passepartout

Huddler
Reaction score
Nice to see you my friend. Well, Cards are in the Title Game. Hate it that, Mike Holmgrem had to go out, like this!

Bru-Hed

Huddler
Reaction score
Thanks, Jean and guys!

I am SO bummed & pissed about AZZ even getting to the playoffs, let alone this far! But hey, after six decades I guess it was their time. ;)

Here's the irony...I did a strip LAST week with AZZ and BUZZ talking about the Giants game. I almost sent it out and then found out they were playing the Panthers! So then, after they beat Carolina, I started watching the NY/Philly game and realized part way thru that if the Giants won, I could still use the strip! (HOw cool that would have been.) But NO, the Football Gods decided to MOCK me (and BUZZ) and have Philly win so I'm screwed. Ugh.

I really hate the Eagles as well as the Cards so I have no one left to root for in the NFC (or even the AFC). BUT maybe if the Eagles win big I can at least do a strip of AZZ getting his "Azz" kicked by the big birds...maybe!
:mrgreen:

S

Seattlehawk94

bobflipaburger said:
Could there maybe be another super bowl edition AZZ appearance?

Yeah, AZZ going to Tampa...Who woulda thunk it? :lol:

S

Seattlehawk94

If the Cruds get to Tampa you have to do an AZZ goes to the Superbowl version of BUZZ...

S

Seattlehawk94

Number 18 said:
No because the Cardinals are not going to the Super Bowl.

You were saying? ;)

Passepartout said:
Sadly, AZZ is drinking beers and doing, all kinds of good things.
On the road to Tampa!

I think AZZ needs to get a strip for this game....After all the laughing at his expense and what a geek he is, he deserves his moment....

Maybe BUZZ and AZZ killing Worthlessburger by cutting his brakes on his bike or something like that.. :lol:

Bru-Hed

Huddler
Reaction score
Sorry, I just couldn't bring myself to do a happy AZZ gloating over BUZZ! But if they win I will...and if they lose, well, then it's just too fun!

;)

Top Bottom