• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

BUZZ 2012 - Week 10 vs. New York Jets

Bru-Hed

Huddler
Reaction score
Buzz12-10nyjFINAL.gif

Reaction score
Ha Nice... When were they mighty exactly though? Lol

Seriously though, the most celebrated player in their history is a QB that threw almost 50 more INTs than TDs, had a career 50% competion percentage, and had a 65.5 career QB rating.

Reaction score
Ha Nice... When were they mighty exactly though? Lol

Seriously though, the most celebrated player in their history is a QB that threw almost 50 more INTs than TDs, had a career 50% competion percentage, and had a 65.5 career QB rating.
Yeah but he slept with a ton of hot super models. He was like Tom Brady, minus the ability to play QB.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I had never looked at that. He only had two seasons out of twelve where he threw more TDs than INTs. I would argue that going to the AFC Championship game two years in a row would qualify as "mighty" enough. Especially comparing that to the product that is now on the field for them.

OP
Bru-Hed

Bru-Hed

Huddler
Reaction score
I had never looked at that. He only had two seasons out of twelve where he threw more TDs than INTs. I would argue that going to the AFC Championship game two years in a row would qualify as "mighty" enough. Especially comparing that to the product that is now on the field for them.

Thanks you guys!

Number 18, you got it! Even making the playoffs is "mighty" compared to the record they have now. Besides, to answer Bob's question, the gag wouldn't have worked if Buzz said, "How the sometimes decent have fallen." ;)

Top Bottom