• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

BUZZ 2011 - Week 11 @ St. Louis

Bru-Hed

Huddler
Reaction score
Buzz11-1stlFINAL.jpg
View attachment 69

OP
Bru-Hed

Bru-Hed

Huddler
Reaction score
Someone just informed me that the Rams are 2-7 while the Cards and we are 3-6. Is that true?? Friggin' TV show I saw showed the Lambs were 3-6 too. If so, my apologies, but it's too late to change the gag! (Besides, it still works with Azz's line anyway...)

*sigh* The consequences of trying to be topical...

Reaction score
Someone just informed me that the Rams are 2-7 while the Cards and we are 3-6. Is that true?? Friggin' TV show I saw showed the Lambs were 3-6 too. If so, my apologies, but it's too late to change the gag! (Besides, it still works with Azz's line anyway...)

*sigh* The consequences of trying to be topical...
If the Rams win and the Cardinals lose, then it will work, but if we lose, I blame you, lol. ;)

Passepartout

Huddler
Reaction score
Buzz is cool no matter how many games the team wins or lose. Buzz is still....well Buzz! And I mean that in a great kind of way my friend!

Top Bottom