• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Anyone catch the Lamb’s game?

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Well I guess the resident jackass will be explaining the epic fail at some point.

The over and under on QB’s this season is 6...I’d say over.

TheBandwagon

Huddler
Reaction score
I didn't catch the Lambs game but just finished watching the Niners and Dallas. Sure Dallas is bad but any notion of the Niners taking a fall this year looks unlikely. If that team can hang around til they get all their guys back it's gonna be more of the same as last year. Not much of a margin for the Hawks. And Carlos Hyde looks like he's for real. He just passes the eye test with flying colors when he's running the rock. I could see him taking over as the starter over Gore at some point.

seer-12thman

Huddler
Reaction score
I get the NFL Sunday ticket so I can see my Seahawks since I moved to Las Vegas, so I can get all the games. Trouble with that is I tend to channel hop between games, so only saw part of Lambs game (very little, to boring after watching Seahawk games). Watched some of the whiners game and will see what the desert turkey's look like later. Can't see either one looking as bad as the lambs.

TheBandwagon

Huddler
Reaction score
Russ, I ran into your comment on the yahoo article the other night about fan geographical loyalties. Comment you made about Alaska and stuff.
What are the odds of that?

seer-12thman

Huddler
Reaction score
For years fans flew down from Alaska for every home game and had their own section and season tickets in the stadium. I assume they still do. In Seattle odds are probably good, for any other team not so much.

Reaction score
Haha! No sign of the troll. Probably passed out drunk in a ditch in a puddle of his own vomit it and urine.

I love it! Lol

OP
BleedsBlue12

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
The Lamb's are officially one of the worst in the NFL.

They haven't scored a TD or broke 10 points.

The 2 QB's have 1 INT a piece. They allowed almost 200 yards rushing. They only rushed for 69 yards total. Fumbled the ball 4 times for a total of 6 TO.

And they allowed 5 sacks.

Nice stats mutton heads.

LMAO!

Idahawk

Reaction score
I didn't catch the Lambs game but just finished watching the Niners and Dallas. Sure Dallas is bad but any notion of the Niners taking a fall this year looks unlikely. If that team can hang around til they get all their guys back it's gonna be more of the same as last year. Not much of a margin for the Hawks. And Carlos Hyde looks like he's for real. He just passes the eye test with flying colors when he's running the rock. I could see him taking over as the starter over Gore at some point.

Niners made some plays , but they got gouged on the ground on defense and had plenty of gimmes from the Dallas offense. We'll see tonight what Zona looks like , I expect them to be tough ......Rams appear to be lost and depending on Longs ankle injury they could be in for a long season , but they always play us tough ...

12thManFan

Huddler
Reaction score
Typically, I'm not sorry for anything related to the Rams but Jeff Fisher is going to be fired because of inconsistent play at QB. Really, if they had "the guy" at QB they wouldn't be that bad. Sam Bradford has really hosed Fisher though.

OP
BleedsBlue12

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Typically, I'm not sorry for anything related to the Rams but Jeff Fisher is going to be fired because of inconsistent play at QB. Really, if they had "the guy" at QB they wouldn't be that bad. Sam Bradford has really hosed Fisher though.

I disagree. The Coach should evaluate his talent better at the 2nd and 3rd positions. It was obvious to be that their backups weren't ready for prime time. You gotta be held accountable for not bringing in players with talent.

If you look at the Seahawks for instance we have at least depth at every position or we trade, cut and sign FA. It's how the business needs to be run.

Reaction score
I disagree. The Coach should evaluate his talent better at the 2nd and 3rd positions. It was obvious to be that their backups weren't ready for prime time. You gotta be held accountable for not bringing in players with talent.

If you look at the Seahawks for instance we have at least depth at every position or we trade, cut and sign FA. It's how the business needs to be run.
I'm betting if it was entirely up to Fischer they would've drafted someone or signed a FA to compete with Bradford. Not a bum like Hill.

It appears that Fischer is a victim of a classic case of having to stick it out with a former #1 overall bust. By the time the organization realizes it's finally time to move, often times the coach goes too.

Idahawk

Reaction score
Looks like Shawn Hill will now miss some time , Rams will be QB shopping now , any bets on " whos next "

TheBandwagon

Huddler
Reaction score
Niners made some plays , but they got gouged on the ground on defense and had plenty of gimmes from the Dallas offense. We'll see tonight what Zona looks like , I expect them to be tough ......Rams appear to be lost and depending on Longs ankle injury they could be in for a long season , but they always play us tough ...
You would think if Bowman's in there (which all indications are that he will be back later in the season) he knocks that down a bit. But Murray's a 1500 yard caliber RB if he stays healthy and he'll be doing that to a few teams this season. If anything they looked a lot better yesterday than they looked at the start of last season. The prevalent thinking was that the Niners would be solid by season's end but the question was whether or not they would dig themselves too big a hole early on to be able to climb out of this time. They not only look capable of holding down the fort but might actually stay ahead of the 8 ball throughout. If they do, just don't count them out. You saw what happened and how close they stayed with us last year after everyone wrote them off.

TheBandwagon

Huddler
Reaction score
That's the reality of life as a head coach. The fans need a whipping boy if things go bad and owners typically offer up the coach. The coach gets fired so "something's being done" and the fans are happy. But if the Rams fire Fisher, then they deserve to stay at the bottom. Best coach that franchise has had since John Robinson, or Chuck Knox for that matter.

Last edited:

12thManFan

Huddler
Reaction score
That's the reality of life as a head coach. The fans need a whipping boy if things go bad and owners typically offer up the coach. The coach gets fired so "something's being done" and the fans are happy. But if the Rams fire Fisher, then they deserve to stay at the bottom. Best coach that franchise has had since John Robinson, or Chuck Knox for that matter.

Sad but totally true. I swear if they hire Bevell, I'm going to jump off the Tacoma Narrows.

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
Well I guess the resident jackass will be explaining the epic fail at some point.

The over and under on QB’s this season is 6...I’d say over.

Another QB injured so had to play the backup to the backup. It's not rocket science.;) 6 looks about right.:mad:

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
Haha! No sign of the troll. Probably passed out drunk in a ditch in a puddle of his own vomit it and urine.

I love it! Lol

Not so lucky. Besides how many times have you claimed to have me on ignore?:roflmao:

Top Bottom